- Powerful, easy to use reports based on Commonwealth of Massachusetts standards with the ability to use data from your existing systems.
- Reports are available based on individuals, groups and the entire department, including:
- Statistics based on result of stops and searches, for either residents or non-residents.
- Analysis and breakdown of search results and statistics.
- Citation analysis of stop results.
- Motor vehicle crash analysis.
- Internal benchmarking and deviation analysis.
- Evaluation against your community’s external traffic benchmarks.
- Additional reports can be customized to fit the needs of individual departments.
Compatible with all of today’s latest client operating systems, including Macintosh and Linux.
No additional licenses needed for server installation.
Automate data import from your existing data collection or RMS system.
Displays the application’s current range of data including any dates missing in the current range.
Simple user management can permit or deny any user from accessing certain reports and functionality.
Full system auditing for accountability of who is using the system and when.
Optional 256-bit SSL encryption for additional network security.