July 1, 2012
The goal of this project was to help the Mayor’s Office of Emergency Management (OEM) improve overall communications with their principal stakeholders. This was achieved by Delphi’s custom software solution that utilized workflow management, information sharing and electronic forms. Delphi installed SharePoint 2010 as provided by Microsoft as a foundation for this solution, worked with OEM personnel and created a solution of value and efficiency for the agency.
The members of the OEM team are looking for the following requirements:
• Creation of SharePoint 2010 site, developed within the City of Boston SharePoint 2010 environment (avoiding the need for porting) and everything included in development and testing with stakeholders.
• End-user technical support
• Workflow automation
• Onsite Training for OEM staff
• Internal site for 9 Metro Homeland Security Regions: UASI
• Public Facing page to showcase the OEM team and disseminate information
• Secure site where users can log in and access and/or post content on a permissions basis
• Have the ability to cross over with other investment areas
• Project Management for subcommittees of investment areas
• Approval Process workflows
• Approval work flows for document versioning capabilities for work groups to comment and edit documents within a process